23.11.2016

Free Template No 7


I finished a new page for my Baltic Sea Scrapbook again. It tells about a small store (in the village Born on the island Darss) where I photograph decorative things each year when I am there, to turn them into scrapbook elements. I love the visits in this store! Now I only need time and health to extract all these images in PS... *smirk* But first I turned my page into a page template for you. With the download you get psd-file, tiff-file and png-files. Show me your finished pages -if you want!
Für mein Ostsee-Scrapbook hab ich wieder eine Seite fertig. Sie erzählt von einem kleinen Kaufhaus in Born, in dem ich jedes Jahr Elemente für's Scrapbooking fotografiere. Nun fehlt mir nur noch die Zeit und die Kraft, um sie alle in PS auszuschneiden... *grins* Aber erstmal hab ich meine Seite zu einem Template für euch gemacht. Es gibt eine psd-Datei, eine tiff-Datei und png-Dateien im Download. Wer mag, kann mir gern seine fertige Seite zeigen!

Have fun with it!
Minoush



Kommentare:

AMarie T hat gesagt…

Thanks ! Danke. Merci.

Lisa hat gesagt…

Thank you.

Pam K hat gesagt…

Thank you for the lovely template!

eiskralle hat gesagt…

vielen Dank für das schöne Template MInoush

Minoush hat gesagt…

Thanks to all of you for your kind words! Danke für all die netten Kommentare!